I am a self-motivated person and aspiring management student with proven leadership skills. Optimism and team spirit are my key strengths, “Together we can do great things” this is my belief regarding teamwork, with this spirit I had successfully led many team events from school level to societal and college level.
Human Resource Management and Marketing are my major areas of Interests, I love to surround myself with people. Influencing, training and keeping them motivated always brings immense satisfaction for me. Being a passionate management student, my aim is to create my signature in corporate world.
“As the corporate world is in need of more dynamic and enthusiastic people, I can assure you that I am one among fit for that “
To secure a responsible position which correlate me with a professionally run business organization, that has potential for expansion, both personal and organizational in the area of human resource and offer ample opportunity to learn, execute and progress.
Hobbies & Interests
- People Analytics
- Listing Affirmations
- Understanding Global Leadership Styles
- Identifying Market Trends
Marian International Institute of Management
Specialization: HR & Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration
St.Thomas College, Kozhencherry.
Mount Bethany English Higher Secondary School (EHSS)
Mount Zion Residential School (ICSE)
Laugh Guru- September 2020
Key responsibilities were:
- Preparation of Job Descriptions
- Recruitment via social media
- Managing Performance
PREP (Training Program)- January to March 2019
Key duties carried out were:
- Training for UG Students
- Mock Interview & GD Sessions
- Team Building Activities
- Confidence Building Sessions
Wynad Exports- November 2018
Key responsibilities were:
- Feedback collection from employees
- Evaluation of Satisfaction level of employees linked with compensation
- Identifying motivational elements linked with compensation
- Recruiting, Hiring, and On-boarding Employees(University of Minnesota)
- Managing the Company of Future (University of London)
- Influencing People ( University of Michigan)
- Market Research and Consumer Behavior (ie renventing)
- Google Digital Marketing
- Introduction to People Analytics ( University of Moscow)
- Vice President of HR Club – Marian International Institute of Management.
- Team Leader and Trainer for Placement Readiness Enhancement Programme.
- General Secretary and Treasurer of the College Union (MISTA 2020).
- Won 2nd Prize for Best Marketing Team in National Level Inter- Collegiate Fest (Macfast College, Thiruvalla)
- Won 1st Prize in Intra-collegiate Finance Debate Competition.
- Won 2nd Prize in AD-MAD Marketing Competition.
- Won “Best Manager” title from Marian International Institute of Management.
- Achieved 3 proficiency prizes for Academic Excellence in BBA Department.
- Strategic Leadership
- Creative Problem Solving
- Team Spirit
- Motivational Personality
- Persuasive Ability
- Assertive Approach
- Being too detail-oriented
- Being too helpful to others
(PROFESSOR, MARIAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT)
(HOD OF BBA DEPARTMENT ST.THOMAS COLLEGE, KOZHENCHERRY)