I am a punctual and enthusiastic management graduate specialized in marketing and finance. My leadership qualities and ability to get along with a team was developed significantly during an organ donation program which I volunteered. I am a good listener which makes me good problem solver too. Resilience to any circumstance make me quickly cope up with the environment around and also very fast in creating good rapport with people.
My career goal or where I want to be after 15 years is becoming CEO of a Company
Hobbies & Interests
- I love reading and music. Philately (collection of stamps) is also a hobby of mine.
- From Marian International Institute of Management.
- Specialised in finance and marketing
- Graduated from College of Applied Science,Kanjirappally.
- In B.com with Computer Application.
- The overall CGPA is 82.3
- From SNDP HSS, Venkurinji.
- In Commerce Computer with 89%
- From Nirmala Public School.
- With overall CGPA of 9.2/10
I have little or no experience in any industry and I am a fresher.
Currently pursuing internship at MIIM as a content writer for two months.
Published research report in International Journal of research and Analytical Review on the topic ” a study on the awareness of customer towards the availability of agricultural finance”
Two month project along with two other members on the topic ” a study on the awareness of customer towards availability of agricultural finance”.
- Leadership skill
- Team player
- Good listener
- Over responsible
- Asst.Prof Bibin Xavier (MIIM). PH: +919961453899. Bibin@miim.ac.in
- Asst.Prof Remya Mathews( College of Applied Science,Kuttikanam). PH:+919072278646. email@example.com