l am a mechanical engineering graduate doing MBA in finance and operation management. I am a highly organized, innovative and extremely energetic student who has held several leadership positions throughout the academic year including project coordinator for a technical fiesta at my graduation level, member of the mechanical association, and mechanical engineering student club at Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology. Some of my abilities include keen observation, quick learning, and analytics. I enjoy solving problems in a strategic manner. I am an independent and self-motivated business student who is looking for employment opportunities to express my skills and abilities in order to achieve the organization’s and my smart goals.
To work in a healthy, innovative and challenging environment extracting the best out of me, which is conducive to learn and grow at professional as well as personal level and thereby directing my future endeavors as an asset to the organization.
Hobbies & Interests
- Playing outdoor games
- Watching games
- Watching films
- Listening Musics
- Business analytics for decision making (University of Colorado)
- Supply chain operations (Rutgers University)
- *Attended two day workshop on engine overhauling an outreach workshop of Technex’19, IIT Varanasi
- * Attended two day Ducati workshop conducted by Ducati EVM
- Vice president of Finex club ( Finance Club ) at Marian International Institute of Management.
- Event head at college fest ‘ Origo’ ( Marian International Institute of Management)
- Team Leader for Placement Readiness Enhancement Programme(Trainer).
- Project head of the mechanical department for the technical fiesta OBSQURA ( Vortex Tunnel)
- Active member of mechanical association (Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology)
- Captain of college cricket team (Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology)
- Merit scholarship (Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology)
- Enhancement of Aluminium Alloy (LM13) Strengthened with Fly Ash and Graphite Using Stir Casting