I am Ashna Dev, a management student who likes to utilize my skills in the growth of the company in a professional and progressive environment, seeking new challenges thereby developing my skill and advance my professional career. As a person specialized in HR, my prior interest is to interact with others and giving my best to help them. I also try to adapt to the dynamic environment around me and competitive self with this fast-moving world. I will always trust in my skills and enjoy every moment I am going through.
Utilizing my skills in the growth of the company in a professional and progressive environment, seeking new challenges thereby developing my skills and advance in my professional career.
Hobbies & Interests
Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikanam (2019-2021)
Girideepam Institute of Advanced Learning Kottayam. (2016-2019)
- Bcom computer application
St. Annes HSS Kurianad, Kottayam (2014-2016)
- Kerala State Syllabus
- CGPA: 7.6
Marygiri CMI Public School, Koothattukulam
- CGPA: 7.4
- Did 10 days Internship at Reliance trends, Pala.
- 2 months Internship at Unschool in HR
- Managing employee performance
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees
- Managing skills for international skills
- Introduction to data analytics for business
- Managing Employee compensation
- Performance management and competence mapping
- Coordinated management fest in GIAL.
- Attended an International conference based on topic current trends in management.
- Worked in management fest, caligo 2019 especially in design committee and scheduling team.
- Published an article on the topic ” A study on consumer preference towards Milma and Amul products.
- Received various International certificates like Introduction to data analytics for business, managing employee compensation etc.
- A study on consumer preferences towards Milma and Amul products
- A report on summer internship and industry analysis of Reliance Jio
- Leadership skill
- Problem-solving skills,
- Team building