As an MBA student, I feel confident that I will be able to take up any challenge that may require my concern and care. The exposure to innumerable activities provided by the educational institutions developed in me many skills like presentation skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills. My experience as event coordinator of college management fest has instilled in me, confidence to undertake any challenging work with determination. It boosted my leadership quality and has enhanced my organizational capacity and emotional balance. My active participation in activities of National Service Scheme during schooling generally created in me a social awareness and a sense of obligation. I can do well individually and can play a key role in a team making unforgettable contribution to the team. I also intend to bring strong work ethics and excellent organizational skills to any setting with real excitement to begin new challenge with successful team.
To secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a
Significant contribution to the success of the company.
Hobbies & Interests
Singing, Watching web series, Cooking
Marian International Institute Of Management,kuttikanam
St. George’s College Aruvithura
St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School, Teekoy
St.Alphonsa Public School & Junior College Aruvithura
- Managing Employee Compensation
- Managing Talent
- Stock Market And Investment
- Mutual Fund Analysis
- Introduction To Financial Markets
- Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics For Beginners
- Google Analytics For Power Users
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Introduction To Data Studio
· Event Coordinator of college management fest CALIGO 2019
· Was an active member of NSS
· Was the first prize winner in singing competitions.
Project Title: The Study On The Usage Pattern Of E Wallets Among The Students At St George’s College Aruvithura.
- Self Criticism
- Sudden Emotions