Self-motivated individual, seeking an entry-level opportunity in Finance at a renowned organisation. Possessing analytical and quantitative skills with an MBA in Finance and strong ability to lead financial management, reporting and analysis. I have a good leadership quality and also able to manage a team by giving motivation and courage. The attractive voice about me is that, I value the time. Giving importance to time so that I can complete my activities and tasks within the given period for me. Very detail-oriented and hard-working individual seeking opportunities to utilise my knowledge and skills and gain professional experience
A resourceful and passionate individual with an MBA seeks a position in a management capacity. I possess strong leadership and motivational skills. Looking forward to serving in a reputed organization, applying my skills and abilities, and further gaining experience and knowledge.
Hobbies & Interests
Reading, Writing Stories and Listening to music
Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam Masters of Business Administration (MBA) | Finance and Marketing Jun ’20 – Present
Naipunnya Institute of Management and Information Technology, Koratty Bachelor of Commerce | Finance June ’15 – May ’18
St. Josephs Higher secondary School, Meloor Commerce June ’13 – May ’15
Govt. GIrls High School, Chalakkudy High School June ’13 – May ’15
Meloor Service Co-Operative Bank Muringoor | Sep ’18- Dec ’18
Filled out the paperwork correctly and on time.
Assisted in Accounting.
Assisted Overall work.
ONLINE INTERNSHIP AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS OF ACC Limited ACC CEMENT May ’21 – Jun ’21
The study has given information about the manufacturing process, different products organizational structure of the company, departmental functions and gives a good knowledge about the market position of the company. The cooperation and interaction extended by the employee and management of ACC cement have made it possible for the depth organizational study which would be used to the research in the future
- Digital Marketing
- MS Excel
- Social Media Marketing
- Participated and presented a business idea in Kerala Development and innovation strategic council 2021 (K-Disc)
- Presented a research paper titled a study on overall employee satisfaction at SAB Miller India Limited Meloor in International conference on emerging trends on management conducted by Unika soegijapranata and Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam
- Participated and qualified in National Online Quiz Competition conducted by Marian college kuttikkanam
- Received First Prize in Finance Game Conducted by Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam
- Received Second Prize in Best Management Team Conducted by Yuva in Marian International Institute of Managment, Kuttikkanam
Role Of Employees in SAB MILLER BREWERIES LTD MELOOR SAB MILLER BREWERIES LTD MELOOR Jun ’17 – Dec ’17
From the study, it was identified that employees are satisfied with the job. The majority of employees are satisfied with leave provided, safety measures, good team spirit, refreshment and recreation facilities, and canteen facilities. Employees do have mixed opinions regarding the level of understanding of management in their needs and want as well as the training programmes
I am great self-motivator and I believe I am a good leader with good team management abilities. I also possess good communication skills and I always try to maintain a positive attitude
I concentrate too much on the less important details
- Ms. Tessy JosephMeloor Service Co-Operative Bank Muringoor, Branch Manager,
- Dr. Shinil Sebastian Marian International Institute of Management, kuttkanam, Associate Professor Ph: 9947330134, email: email@example.com