A dedicated, meticulous and organized MBA student from Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikanam. Possess excellent communication, interpersonal as well as organizational skills along with exceptional academic records. Expert in solving complex scenarios through organized thought process and well-structured problem dealing attitude with an edge of innovativeness. Highly driven in leveraging knowledge and expertise to achieve sensible exposure and enthusiastic to take up challenging position in order to showcase my talents and capabilities.
Looking forward for a challenging environment, where I can refine my skills and expand my knowledge for the dynamic growth of the organization.
Hobbies & Interests
Listening to Music
Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam
Specialization: Finance & International Business
B. Com (Finance & Taxation)
2017 – 2020
Kristu Jyoti College of Management & Technology, Changanassery
Aggregate Percentage: 87.9%
Good Shepherd Public School & Junior College, Thengana
Stream: Commerce Computer
Aggregate Percentage: 91.3%
RHVPEM School, Kottayam
Aggregate Percentage: 92.1%
- Analyzed Cash Flow & Financial Statements
- Analyzed Investment Portfolios
- Worked on Statistical & Descriptive Analytics
Company: Outlook India Group Duration: 2 Months
- Analyzed various Companies Balance Sheet
- Maintain Accounts
- Updated Market Conditions
Company: Learnovate E-commerce Duration: 1Month
Introduction to Business Analytics – Communication with Data
University of Illinois, United States
International Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
Bocconi University, Milan
Excel Skills for Business – Essentials
Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Kristu Jyoti College of Management & Technology
Data Visualization using Tableau
Analytics with SQL and Python
- 4th Rank Holder, B.com (Finance & Taxation) – MG University
- Presented a paper titled “A STUDY ON SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN INDIA” in the Online International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management.
- PREP TRAINER at Marian International Institute of Management
- Best Employee of the Week Certificate from Learnovate E-commerce
- Excellence Certificate from Outlook Group India for successful completion as a Finance Intern.
- 3rd prize winner in Best Management Team, YUVA 2020 Fest, MIIM, Kuttikkanam.
- 3rd prize winner in Treasure Hunt, YUVA 2020 Fest, MIIM.
- Participated in Berchnova National Level Management Fest, SB College, Changanassery.
A Study on the Impact of Digitization of PDS from Consumers’ Point of View with special reference to Madappally Panchayat
Decision Making Skill
Passionate & Hardworking
Lack of Experience