An industrious youth with a passion in learning new financial concepts. Possess financial knowledge and leadership skills. Trained to handle work pressure and customer issues professionally.
Self-motivated and result oriented professional, aspiring to work with a leading company.To use my financial knowledge and skills combined with perseverance, so as to contribute to organization’s growth and goal, as well as to attain my professional goal.
Valloppillil(H), Kuddakkachira P.O. 686635, Palai, Kottayam, Kerala
English, Hindi, Malayalam and Arabic
Hobbies & Interests
I enjoy boosting up my knowledge and keep myself updated with current affairs. I, also enjoy playing a number of sports like throwball and badminton.
An optimistic MBA student specialising in Finance & International Business.
B.Com(Finance &Taxation) graduate from Mar Augusthinose College, Ramapuram, Kottayam, Kerala (2016-19)
Passed 12th Commerce with Informatics Practice from International Indian School, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2015-16)
Passed Tenth from International Indian School, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2013-2014)
Three weeks internship experience at International Model United Nations(IMUN) as Campus Ambassador starting from 1st October,2020 to 26th October,2020.
10 days internship experience at Reliance Trends, Palai as Sales Intern from(10-9-2019 to 20-9-2019).
1) Financial Markets
2) Ms Excel Skills for Business
3) International Marketing
4) Accenture Certifications on Digital Skills
5) Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
6) Mutual Fund Analysis Certification by MIIM, Kuttikkanam
7) Global Financial Markets and Instruments
8) Behavioural Finance
9) Data Science Maths Skills
10) Understanding Financial Markets
1) ”Best Manager Finalist” at Best Manager Competition held at MIIM2019.
2) Won Quiz Competitions at Regional Level and District Levels across Saudi Arabia.
3) Elected as Joint Sports Secretary(2015-16) at International Indian School. Riyadh, K.S.A.
4) Won Debate Competitions at C.B.S.E. Cluster level, K.S.A.
5) Won “The Best Speaker” award from KELI KALOTSAV held at Riyadh, K.S.A.
6) Won “Overall Quiz Champions ” Award from Air India Sponsored quiz event conducted by St.Thomas College, Kozhencherry Alumni Association(2011), Saudi Arabia Chapter.
1) A STUDY ON THE ATTITUDE OF COLLEGE STUDENTS TOWARDS ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH REFERENCE TO COLLEGE STUDENTS OF KOTTAYAM DISTRICT.
1) Knowledge on Financial theories, Accounting policies and practices.
2) Leadership Skills and People Management
2) Communication Skills
4) Possess traits of optimism and creativity.