An enthusiastic, hardworking MBA student who brings fresh vision and creativity to management activities in the field of finance and marketing. I am a forward thinking individual who has drive, ambition and ability, all of which are traits that are vital for effective business management. I posses strong team-working skills, am able to work individually or as part of group, and have excellent organisational skills that I have gained through my academics.
To excel in the role of an organisation that will provide me with unique opportunities for professional growth and help me to optimize and multiply my experience and expose as well as multiply my skill set
Hobbies & Interests
1. Social Networking
4. Listening music and watching movies.
5. Craft works.
Master of business Administration (PG) — Marian international institute of management kuttikanam Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University (Pursuing) 2019-2020
Bachelor of Commerce (UG) — Saintgits college of applied science pathamuttom, kottayam,Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University (75%) – 2016-2019
Higher Secondary — St. Anne’s HSS kottayam – Board of Higher Secondary Examination (85%) 2014 – 2016
SSLC — Mount carmel HSS kottayam – State Board of Examinations (75%) 2014
Have done 2 months of internship at INDIA INFOLINE LTD (IIFL) as financial management intern. (work from home)
Internship at RELIANCE TRENDZ, as Management Internship Programme Trainee.
Have done on-the-job training in accounting and taxation matters at AYYAR & CHERIAN CA FIRM.
1. Microsoft Advertising certified professional from microsoft
2. Business analytics for decision making from university of colorada
3. Accounting fundamentals from Corporate finance Institute
4. Marketing analytics from university of Virginia
5. Excel skills for business: Essentials from Macquarie university.
6. Finance for everyone decisions from McMaster University.
7. Introduction to international marketing from YONSEI University.
8. Corporate Finance Essentials from IESE Business school University of Navarra.
1. Won first prize for marketing game conducted by Macfast College Thiruvalla.
2. Acted as Placement Readiness Enhancement Programme Trainer conducted by MIIM.
3. Awarded silver jubilee scholorship from MIIM
4. Won first prize in fund raising programme for the national level management fest conducted by MIIM.
5. Best performer of National service scheme
6. Actively participated in Arts Programs in school and college.
1. A comparative Study on customer satisfaction of banking services with particular reference to SBI andFederal bank (2019).
2. Organization Study on Indigo Airlines – insight in to operation of Indigo company and Airlines Industry in India.
1. Self criticism
2. Self sensitive
4. Easily bored
5. Straight forward